Installation of the new Sabre® Red™ 360 on a workstation that does not meet these specifications may not function properly and cannot be supported by Sabre.
Operating System Software:
Supported Operating Systems:
- Microsoft Windows 7 – 32 and 64 bit
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 – 32 and 64 bit
- Microsoft Windows 10 – 32 and 64 bit
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2 and 2012
The following Operation Systems are not supported:
- Windows XP is no longer supported as Microsoft stopped support in 2014, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 8 and Server 2008
- Support for Windows 7 is limited
The Processor Requirements:
A multi-core processor that meets the above Windows requirements. For best performance, Sabre recommends the following CPU types:
- Minimum CPU recommended is Intel Core i5 Dual-core processor with 3.3 GHz (or AMD equivalent)
- Optimal CPU recommended is the Intel Core i7 Quad-core processor with 3.5 GHz (or AMD equivalent)
- 4 GB RAM for 32 bit OS or 8 GB RAM for 64 bit OS.
- 500 MB of free disk space for the first user on a standard desktop installation.
- 40 MB for each additional user.
- Additional storage may be required for other agency applications.
- Monitor: 1366×768 is highly recommended.
- Monitors with lower resolution will work, but the user experience will be sub-optimal.
Permissions and Rights
Sabre Red Workspace requires “Full” rights or permissions to the installation and user directories that it will be installed to. Additional information on permissions, directory options, and locations can be found on the Advanced Installation User guide.
Web Browsers Requirements:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer version 8.X, 9.X, 10.X or 11.X.
- The Sabre® Red™ 360 requires 128-bit encryption.
- The browser should be configured to use TLS1.2.
Although no minimum level is required, to experience the highest level of connectivity, we recommend the following:
Minimum bandwidth recommended:
- Download 1.76 Mbit (220 KB/s) / Upload 320 Kbit (40KB/s) for upgrade/ installation
- Download 320 Kbit (40KB/s) / Upload 320 Kbit (40KB/S) for use
Optimal bandwidth recommended:
- Download 1.76 Mbit (220 KB/s) / Upload 800 Kbit (100KB/s) for upgrade/ installation.
- Download 480 Kbit (60KB/s) / Upload 800 Kbit (100KB/s) for use